lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] help: how to use interrupt in RAW_API mode under Xilinx

From: ye wu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] help: how to use interrupt in RAW_API mode under Xilinx-V2
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:08:47 +0800

Sathy,

Thanks very much for your help.

You say that 'the RAW API cannot be used with xilkernel', i still not quite understand. we can use SBS(Standalone Board Support) functions under xilkernel, so why can't we write a application of lwip just use SBS? and the udp program in polling mode work well with xilkernel.

And sorry for the noise, i'm know few about the lwip's mechanism.

Ye Wu