lwip-users

[lwip-users] request for help

From: Ethashamuddin Mohammed
Subject: [lwip-users] request for help
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:09:39 +0000

Hello

I would like to write an application program, one as client and the other as server using TCP module of LWIP as shown below.

client -----> TCP lib(LWIP) ------> INET Raw socket -----user space---------|-------kernel space------------->  IP------>DLL
Server-----> TCP lib(LWIP) ------> INET Raw socket -----user space---------|-------kernel space------------->  IP------>DLL

I know the usage of INET Raw socket(SOCK_RAW), but i have no idea about the usage of TCP layer of LWIP library.

Please let me know a sample program which uses TCP layer(LWIP) in user space and communicate the data.

I would be really happy, if somebody could give me the info in this regard.

With regards,
Shamuddin.