lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hi everyone, need help on setting web server for Sparta

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hi everyone, need help on setting web server for Spartan 3E Starter Kit
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:18:50 +0000

Sounds like you have problems getting your physical layer up, which is
either an issue with configuring your PC or your hardware.  I'm afraid
that lwIP isn't involved with either, and much as I would like to help
I've no knowledge of this particular board or setup.

Perhaps there is someone else on the list who has done something
similar and can help.  Have you tried simple things like making sure
your cable is good?

Kieran