lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hi everyone, need help on setting web server for Sparta

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hi everyone, need help on setting web server for Spartan 3E Starter Kit
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:52:35 -0800

This looks like a PHY-MAC understanding issue of what the data rates are auto-negotiated to be. Do you see the 10 or 100 Mbs light going up on the board? Tyipcally all boards have the LED's to indicate what the speed of the PHY is and and if so then this has to be communicated appropriately to the MAC as the MAC potentially is coming up at a default rate.

Sathya