lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception

From: Çağlar AKYÜZ
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:11:33 +0200

B B wrote:
Hi again Caglar,

Hi,

I am able to see the 0xa5 values, but they appear on a weird address.
On the sam7x256 the SRAM area goes from 0x00200000 to 0x00210000 (64kb).
I am no expert on this part, but the values appear from address 0x0021024C to 0x002106BC,
which to me indicates that the SRAM has been overshot.

I think there is no doubt that you have a serious stack problem.

So am I correct in the assumption that, the memory area has been overflown, and i should
look at measures to keep my memory usage low on the other tasks ?

I don't think so. I think one of your tasks is going low on its stack(probably one of your LWiP tasks.) I think this is because you are doing something wrong in the code. Do you have serious changes on the default freertos project?

By the way, you still haven't mentioned which api you use. Maybe you can disable all the tasks but the LWiP. Then you can try all the tasks
in order, and determine which is responsible from this undef exception.

Finally, you can try FREERTOS mailing list at sourceforge. They can provide high quality support than me,that's for sure :)

Regards
Caglar AKYUZ