lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception

From: Çağlar AKYÜZ
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:47:32 +0200

B B wrote:

Hi again,
correction to the below, the address calculated
is resulting in a 2 byte aligned value and not 4 byte as required.
(struct tcp_hdr *)((u8_t *)p->payload + IPH_HL(iphdr) * 4) = 0x0020b1fa

How about compiling all your source code into ARM mode and trying to re-generate the problem? Maybe it can give a clue. Moreover "adds r4,r4,#00" doesn't look like it can generate a data abort. Maybe pipelening can be affecting PC value. A whole code segment dissassembly can give more detailed info about the error.

By the way, you didn't mention about your environment. OS,compiler?

I use SAM7X+LWIP+FREERTOS combination with GCC compiler and I'm quite happy with it.