lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Porting the lwip TCP/IP/PPP stack, hints for debugging

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Porting the lwip TCP/IP/PPP stack, hints for debugging needed, avoiding pitfalls
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:11:07 +0000

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 22:24 +0100, Wagner Hans-Jörg wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a very novice with lwip and porting to embedded system. I'm
> planning to port the lwip to the OSE delta from ENEA running (4.5.1
> quite old version) on a MPC555 as a diploma thesis.

> Sorry for the basic questions. But as the time is limited, I cannot
> investigate in every details and I therefore need some starting point.

At the moment most of your questions seem to be around how to establish
a PPP link between your hardware and a PC, rather than lwIP specific.
I'm afraid I'm no expert on PPP, or how lwIP supports it, so can't offer
much advice.  Perhaps someone else on the mailing list has done
something similar on the same hardware and could talk you through it?

Kieran