lwip-users

[lwip-users] using differnet protocols parallel

From: Marcel M.
Subject: [lwip-users] using differnet protocols parallel
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:11:42 +0100

Hi all,

my name is Marcel any i’m from Germany. I would like to use lwIP with the
multithreading RTOS freertos (www.freertos.org). On my µC System i have to
implement at least two tcp socket connections, SNMP and Telnet(that means at
least four ports). Can i use lwIP to use this protocols "parallel"? I read,
that lwIP isn’t threadsafe, so is there any solution? Anyone implement some
different protocols which runing "parallel" with lwIP?
Thanks a lot!

Regards
Marcel