lwip-users

[lwip-users] Adding more applications and protocols

From: Colin Stanley
Subject: [lwip-users] Adding more applications and protocols
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:29:44 -0700

I have the HTTP web server working well under Freertos and the SAM7X.

My question; what is the correct way to add additional protocols (UDP) and apps (TFTP), and additional HTTP connections

Should I create additional tasks using the FREERTOS calls for “xTaskCreate”,

or create them using the “sys_thread_new” functions within sys_arch. This will add an entry to the timeout table.

A point in the right direction will help

Thanks

Colin