lwip-users

Re: Fw: [lwip-users] Dropped Packets on PC receiver withlwip1.1.0Transmi

From: Paul Butler
Subject: Re: Fw: [lwip-users] Dropped Packets on PC receiver withlwip1.1.0Transmitter
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:38:56 -0500

Kieran,

I've looked through a log file captured without using DHCP, and the problem
is present there as well.  In this case the MAC address for a few segments
is changed to 00:00:00:00:d5:06.  Interestingly, in both log files all the
incorrect MAC addresses have the same last two bytes as the correct address.

Regards,
Paul

Development Engineer
Vtech Engineering Corporation