lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:48:55 +0200

> 2. Can I port lwip stack without implementing sys_arch.c at all. I
mean without impelementing semaphore and mailbox funcs.

For that you have to set NO_SYS to 1 in lwipopts.h but you can only use
the callback API then (no sockets, no netconn API). You also don't need
the sys_arch.h and sys_arch.c file (if you take other ports as an
example).

> 3 . Should I change or add some stuff in sys.c like in sys_arch.c.

You should not need to change sys.c! sys_arch.c is dependent on your OS.

Simon