lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:24:28 +0200

Look  http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/os.html. It's old, but most of the document is always valid. It explain "how" implement lwip with or without OS. Be careful about multithreading if you use it (lwip core have to be protected against concurrent access), but it's not your case I think.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional