lwip-users

RE: RE : [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: RE : [lwip-users] Example port for a beginner
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:27:09 +0100

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 11:12 +0200, Goldschmidt Simon wrote:
> > >If you want to know more about timeouts:
> > It's a good explain, I think it will be good to copy/paste it
> > in sys_arch.txt and sys.c...
>
> In that way, we finally get some documentation done ;-)

Yes please - there have been a number of good explanations recently
(particularly from Simon) that I've thought would make good beginnings
of documentation.  I suggest that for now we create something in CVS (if
there's no relevant place already) so that you can easily copy and past
these things in when writing such stuff to the mailing list.  This will
be much easier than trying to find them later when writing docs!

Kieran