lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Who is the expert in "RTP fragment" related issue

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Who is the expert in "RTP fragment" related issue
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:13:44 +0500

Hi

Usually ,to stream video data ,it is fragmented into chunks of 1400 bytes or
so and packetized as Rtp payloads . So saying that fragmented packets
becomes mandatory for video streaming is not true .There are many RFC that
dictate how to do that .Like RFC3016 defines such things for MPEG-4 data .

Regards