lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Sys_timeouts

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Sys_timeouts
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:16:41 +0200

> Its bsd style socket api .Instead of comparing the current
> implementation with mine in terms of speed i would like them
> to be compared interms of simplicity.
> I think the current lwip bsd api layer is complex. But thats

Me too!

> my thinking and i may be wrong . The crux is that by
> implementing my own layer i have got more control and faith
> in lwip core .

As I said before, I'd like to have a new socket layer, too. One
eliminating the use of the netconn API and maybe protecting the
core to be accesses from multiple threads, too.

Do you have protected the core somehow or do you have a core
thread and message-passing configuration like the tcpip.c API
in lwIP?
Can you share that code or is it closed source?

Simon