lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with lwip_select under Nucleus

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with lwip_select under Nucleus
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:30:31 +0100

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 17:06 +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> The problem seems to be that it is receiving that null p. I would
> thank any advice.

OK.  That leaves two possibilities:
 - someone has posted a NULL message to the mbox (which is used I think
to signify that a connection has been closed) or there's a problem in
the mbox code that means it's returning NULL when in fact there is
nothing there.  I think some of the mbox code is defined by the port.
I'd suggest this is a good place to look.

Kieran