lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Strange behavior with sockets.

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Strange behavior with sockets.
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:25:56 +0100

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 10:01 +0200, address@hidden
wrote:

> Am I missing something, or is the problem related to the fact that the
> listening socket is initialized by another thread?`

Doesn't sound like the threading is the cause of this.

FINs are only sent when tcp_close() is called, I think.  Might be worth
you adding a few printfs to see what the call path to here is.

Also, I notice that by default (if LWIP_CALLBACK_API is set) the tcp
pcb's recv callback is set to tcp_recv_null() which will close a
connection if no data is received.  It might be worth checking that this
isn't causing you problems.

Kieran