lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP

From: ramash
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:30:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi
     I am using LWIP code 1.1.0 version.I am trying to send TCP packets
through serial port,I need some guidelines how to send tcp packets.First for
TCP  connect- accept is done by calling
lwip_accept->netconn_aceppt->tcp_input->tcp_listen_input->ip_output,then to
send data packets
lwip->send->netconn->write->tcp_write->tcp->equeue->ip_output,can you please
say whether this flow is correct to send packets.during connect accept the
lwip goes to CPLB miss while doing checksum verification for the connect
packet from client code,how to solve this,