lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp segmentation & socket API semantics

From: Siva Velusamy
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp segmentation & socket API semantics
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:48:08 -0800

In lwIP 1.2.0, I see the following behavior:

If lwip_write (blocking call) is called with a buffer that needs to be
segmented, then the function returns when the first segment is
acknowledged rather than waiting for all the segments to be
acknowledged.

I see a number of changes in this area in the 1.3.0pre source code.
But just wanted to confirm that this is indeed the case, or if I'm
doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Siva
--