lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] IPv6 support in lwIP

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] IPv6 support in lwIP
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:32:02 +0200

>Well my question is how much experimental is this code?
Very experimental (I don't think it's used by anyone

>Any chances of this getting stabilized in the near future?
One day, we will have to support IPv6, but since IPv4 will still live during
some years, I'm not sure that "lot" of developers will work on it. I think we
will have to support both stack in the same build, like here :
http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/index.php/LWIPV6

Some links

http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/LwIP_IPv4/IPv6_stacks
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2007-07/msg00094.html