lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [Help]My Lwip project works in 10Mbits but not in 100Mb

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [Help]My Lwip project works in 10Mbits but not in 100Mbits ?
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:16:03 +0100

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 15:02 +0200, Benoît exterminabur wrote:
> I give you the links
>
> http://www.niosforum.com/pages/forum.php?cat_id=5 ( or
> http://forum.niosforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=949)

The first of those just gives me the front page for all the discussions.
The second returns an error (perhaps because I don't have an account?)

> and in the path "\lwip-v1_1\examples\software\lwip_web_server
> \lwip-0.7.1"
> there are a README file where it talk about your community.
> http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/documentation.html

The files in lwip-0.7.1 will be related to lwIP, and so you're right to
post queries about them here.  (As an aside version 0.7.1 is very very
out of date.  I'm not sure if Altera have continued to port lwIP to
their OS and kept it up to date but I suspect not).

The questions that you originally posted though were about the driver
not the lwIP stack.  The lwIP stack talks to the hardware-dependent
driver to send packets to the hardware, but lwIP itself is hardware
independent.  Altera probably wrote a driver to go with lwIP when they
used it in NIOS.

The short answer to your question is "speak to Altera".  I guess that
the even shorter answer is probably (and sadly) that Altera no longer
support it.

Kieran