lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP

From: Guido Moritz
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:16:57 +0200

Hi.

1.I made it to bring DHCP up on my Board. But in which struct (to let
the board tell me his IP via UART) can I get my IP from and let the
board tell me the adress.

2.Can I check (via polling e.g.) if I have a valid IP adress received
through DHCP so that the rest of my aplication can go on with work?

Thank you for the help

Kind regards

Guido Moritz

Dipl. Ing. Guido Moritz
Universitaet Rostock, Fakultaet f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE
Richard-Wagner Str. 31, 18119 Rostock-Warnemuende
Phone:  ++49 (0)381 498 - 7269
http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de