lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] DHCP

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:20:02 -0400

> You also risk reading garbage if, for example, the DHCP client is in
> the process of updating the address from a new lease.

I read the OP's intent, like mine, that this was to be done only at (during)
initialization when the link is coming up.  My reply was showing my method
for NOSYS (and no API).  The "sys mode" and use of API or not was never
included in the OP's post.

Maybe we need lwIP-users-sys and lwIP-user-nosys. :-)

Bill