lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Running Linux port of lwip

From: Alain M.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Running Linux port of lwip
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:48:31 -0200

sandy tewari escreveu:
I am new too. yes simhost basic works with root access. But it doesnt work totally. u will have to modify to make all the features work.

It would be very nice it you can send a patch (or even files or annotations) so that we can fix it in a newer release..

Who is the mantainer of the contribs?

I am stuck somewhere too. I am trying to use LWIP stream socket apis, but im failing in connect.

good luck :)
Alain