lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netbuf_data() netconnwrite() problem

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netbuf_data() netconnwrite() problem
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:42:29 -0500

Ok, but the incoming netbuf says it's 10 bytes.  I tried your suggestion to
change length from 10B to 20B  (as u8_t  to u16_t) but it does not help; I
dont receive the good data.

 if(netbuf_data(inbuf, (void*)&buf, &buflen) == ERR_OK)
     {
         netconn_write(conn, buf, buflen, NETCONN_NOCOPY);
     }

This code works for a string ie. it sends exactly the same thing.  But for
ushorts I can't manage them.  Maybe I'll stick to strings ... and change the
client test program.

Thanks

Francois