lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to know if a full packed was ACK'ed ? (netconn api)

From: Yann Suisini
Subject: [lwip-users] How to know if a full packed was ACK'ed ? (netconn api)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I want to use the netconn_api for my app , but I have a question :
I need to optimize the bandwith due to high latency connection
(intercontinental) , so I'll send big packets
(about 5KB by 5KB) . Because the systeme doe not havo much memory I would
send the data with NETCONN_NOCOPY .
So I have to be sure the full packet was ACK to be able to use the netbuf
again .
How can I know if the full packet was ACKed byt the remote peer ?

Thanks in advance

Yann Suisini