lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to know if a full packed was ACK'ed ? (netconn api)

From: Yann Suisini
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to know if a full packed was ACK'ed ? (netconn api)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 00:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Currently , I use a TCP/IP with a APMI that looks like the lwip raw API. For
my software I wrote a little layer interfaced with my RTOS in order to get a
pseudo like sequential api. But the lwip one is better :-)
But a timeout / wait for acked on data sent is missing :(

With raw API , I guess it's possible within the tcp_sent callback ?
So maybe I could add some code in the sequential api to call the netconn
callback when data are fully acked ?
But I really don't know if it's possible and if it could be done easily .

Yann.