lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP problem

From: Jan Wester
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP problem
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:21:56 +0200

Hi

I’m using lwip 1.3.0 and updated to 1.3.1 and found problem with window size

I receive small blocks of data (30 bytes) every 500 ms and on each I call tcp_recved()

On version 1.3.0 the window size on tcp ack is 512 (what is my maximum),

but for version 1.3.1 the window size Is decreased with the received 30 until the size is less and it wait short time,

after that the window size is 512 again and it continue. This is repeated the hole time (I’m using the same application)

Anyone know what the problem is, I call  tcp_recved() on each received block

Med vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards

Jan Wester

WHI Konsult AB

Scheelegatan 11, SE-112 28 Stockholm