lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Obtaining the lwIP source codes - how

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Obtaining the lwIP source codes - how
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:13:48 -0400

You want lwip-1.3.1.zip.  The other 3 are ‘release candidates’ (RC) and predate the final release.

I find WinCVS to be easy if you’re running Windows.  If so and you want to use it, install WinCVS (find it with Google) and run it.  Use Checkout Module, use lwip as the module and CVSROOT set to :pserver:address@hidden:/sources/lwip

BIll