lwip-users

[lwip-users] Freeing memory after http transfer

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: [lwip-users] Freeing memory after http transfer
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:04:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm using a http server on lwip 1.3.0

Under special circumstances I need to transfer about 500kB of data from lwip to a browser. To do this I borrow some memory from another task. After the data is transfered I need to clear the borrowed memory and return it to the other task.

I tried using tcp_sent() to trigger this. Unfortunately the last part of the data is cleared when I do so. This means tcp_sent is called when the memory is still in use.

Any idea what I can use as trigger?

TIA

Gustl