lwip-users

[lwip-users] NETIF_LINK_CALLBACK called at wrong place?

From: Kesten, Joerg
Subject: [lwip-users] NETIF_LINK_CALLBACK called at wrong place?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:14:02 +0100

Hi,

I wonder why the NETIF_LINK_CALLBACK macro is called from the netif_set_up/down functions? If I define both LWIP_NETIF_STATUS_CALLBACK and LWIP_NETIF_LINK_CALLBACK, I will get the link up/down notification twice. So to me it looks like this call should be removed from netif_set_up/down, or at least be enclosed in an  #ifndef LWIP_NETIF_LINK_CALLBACK block?

Thanks,

- Jörg