lwip-users

[lwip-users] Question

From: pragnesh patel
Subject: [lwip-users] Question
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:05:17 -0800 (PST)

I am a new user of LWIP and have few questions,

1) I am using web demo example for EVK1100 from ATMEL, which uses sequential API for web connection. This runs as one thread on freeRTOS

2) I have another task running on separate system thread for TELNET server, where I used Socket API. This runs as separate thread on freeRTOS.

3) Telnet runs fine, but web stops in netconn_accept() at first assertion. If I remove Telnet, web runs ok.

4) Can lwip core functions able to handle multiple  call from different context?

Thanks
Pragnesh