lwip-users

[lwip-users] porting for embOS/PowerPac

From: Matthias Vetter
Subject: [lwip-users] porting for embOS/PowerPac
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:53:08 +0100

Hello,

I'm new to lwIP and want to use it with a GPRS modem as the network interface (serial communication) .
This requires PPP over serial, running in a sepearte thread, i guess.
The RTOS which i have to use for this purpose is embOS from Segger (www.segger.com) or PowerPac from IAR (they are actually the same)
I use the IAR compiler and a SAM7S MCU (ARM7) from Atmel.

I couldn't find a port to embOS / PowerPac and even no serial IO implementation for the SAM7 controller.
Is there something available?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Matthias