lwip-users

[lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Diecol
Subject: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 04:54:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set a hostname in my application but it not working so far..
Well, I'm using Arm9 (at91sam9260) with Eclipse Platform and Lwip 1.4.0
protocol.

I've read about this in the forum but I didn't find nothing to help me, most
of things that I found I tryed to use but didn't work.. I think because the
1.4 version, with this version I don't have some variables that they use in
theirs examples and I can't make it work!

First of all I went to
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/contrib/apps/netbios/?root=lwip
and I Downloaded the netbios.c and .h, I copied to my project and after the
lwip_init() in main.c I wrote netbios_init()

At savannah I found a lot of versions of netbios.c and the most of them when
I used and Built appear some erros.. the last one shown me erros in some
lines like those:
  PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(ip_addr_p_t addr);
  netbios_recv(void *arg, struct udp_pcb *upcb, struct pbuf *p, ip_addr_t
*addr, u16_t port)
  LWIP_UNUSED_ARG(arg);

Then I found a version that built 2 erros:
   LWIP_UNUSED_ARG(arg);
   MEMCPY( resp->resp_name.encname, netbios_name_hdr->encname,
sizeof(netbios_name_hdr->encname));

So I changed from MEMCPY to memcpy and at arch.h I defined:
#ifndef LWIP_UNUSED_ARG
#define LWIP_UNUSED_ARG(x) (void)x