lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:15:01 +0100

> I'm trying to set a hostname in my application but it not working so far..
> Well, I'm using Arm9 (at91sam9260) with Eclipse Platform and Lwip 1.4.0
> protocol.

Hmm, lwIP v1.4.0 is not released yet, so you can't be using that version, I'm
afraid.

If you don't have MEMCPY() and LWIP_UNUSED_ARG() defined, you seem to be using
a very old version of lwIP??

You could try to download older versions of lwIP to see which version you are
exactly using. However, you might want to try the latest version (1.4.0
release-candidate 1, currently) to make sure the current netbios.c works.

Simon