lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:40:42 -0500

If you change the IP address of the lwIP device from a Windows program, then
use the Windows API to flush the ARP table or DNS cache.  If the lwIP device
has its own interface that's something (as Simon states) you can't do much
about.  This is only a hostname issue because we change IP addresses all the
time with a utility and telnet running on the lwIP device and the IP address
change is always seen as instant.

Bill