lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP driver from lwIP

From: Yoav Nissim
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP driver from lwIP
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 17:33:07 +0300

...  that came out very halloweenish   :)

Of course, you're right.

I guess not many people actually look at etharp.c nor at loopif.c ...
and there you have it - a directory for skeletons!

Narke, not that you should need me to, but I join Simon in highly
recommending you use the latest stable version and not 1.3.2.

It would be a shame for you to bump into all the bugs that have already
been covered and fixed only to realize later on that you could have
saved many days (and nights!) of debugging... not to mention the
improvements and enhancements made throughout.

Yoav.

--
Yoav Nissim
Software Engineer, Software Tools Division