lwip-users

[lwip-users] problem with SSI module

From: rocco brandi
Subject: [lwip-users] problem with SSI module
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:29:34 +0100 (BST)

hi!

I managed to set the SSI handler properly, but as you can see from the wireshark cap, it sticks at the part of file just after the first tag (<!--#loc0001-->),although when I debug step-by-step, it seems that everything's fine: search for the first tag name, upload the first string in hs->tag_insert, send the part of file prior the tag, send the insert string, search for the second trag name.......

if  LWIP_HTTPD_SSI=0 the page is sent properly.

where could be the problem?

Thanks,
Rocco