lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] R: problem with SSI module

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] R: problem with SSI module
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:59:24 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Simon.

I made this test, leaving the same setup (same options, LWIP_HTTPD_SSI=1 and my SSI handler initialize):
1) try to dispaly a page without any tag (the demo page of lwIP);
2)try to display a page with just one tag (and nothing else);

in the first case the page is shown properly;in the second case I get the same error: the packet which data contain up to the end of the tag (-->) is lost, although is smaller than earlier

which parameters can I try to modify? could be a problem of html code? more precisely, could I send a page written in XHTML code? is the form <!--#TAG_NAME--> correct?

thanks for any possible help!
Rocco