lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Detail usage of ppp (address@hidden)

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Detail usage of ppp (address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:17:25 +0200

narke <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for you recommends.  But even after I searched the user list, I
> still not found an answer.  My question is just simple:
>
> 1. What's the public interface (the real public function list) of PPP
> module

That's rather hard to separate, I'm afraid. I always wanted to clean up this,
but didn't find the time, yet

> 2. What's the generate/sample calling sequence of using PPP.

Have a look at the win32 port in contrib, which can use PPP if you configure it
to. That's the only example I know of. There don't seem to be active lwIP
developers using PPP and we didn't get that much feedback from users using PPP,
lately...

Simon