lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip tcp hangup

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip tcp hangup
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:04:02 +0200

Yugal Kishore Gupta wrote:

Lwip tcp stack with http server hangs up when we do a QUALYS free scan on the system. HTTP server stops responding while ARP is working fine.

Could you please elaborate more on this? I'm interested in hardening the httpd (or whatever goes wrong there), but it seems you have to connect an lwIP device to a public IP address to do that scan. Is this correct or is there a tool available for download to do this scan?

Simon