lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip tcp hangup

From: Yugal Kishore Gupta
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip tcp hangup
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:53:56 +0530

That’s true. You need a public facing IP to do the scan.

I can see that after scan I have at least 6 pcb staying for forever in CLOSE_WAIT state even there is no communication and after that I can not access the web server as there is no connection after that. I can still ping my device successfully.

Thanks & Regards,

Yugal Kishore Gupta

CYBER G. INDIA PVT. LTD, (A Unit of CYBER GROUP, INC)

Logix Technopark

Tower B, 5th Floor

Sector 127, NOIDA, U.P., INDIA 201301

OT 91-120-4643106/ Cell: 91-9818566224