lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] inet_chksum.c misbehaving with compiler optimisation?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] inet_chksum.c misbehaving with compiler optimisation?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:51:00 +0000

On 23 Nov 2011, at 21:17, FreeRTOS Info wrote:

> If it was queueing packets for transmission due to execution speed
> increases, is there a limit to the queue length, or is it just
> determined by RAM availability?  If there was starvation of a resource,
> pbuf or whatever, would that show up by inspecting the stats array?

I think it will be corruption of a list rather than running out of a resource.
Can you check the code in your driver that handles pbufs to make sure it
correctly iterates pbuf->next as that is a common cause of problems.  Otherwise
it could be a locking issue that is corrupting the list and only shows itself
when the timing is right (or wrong, depending on your point of view)

Kieran