lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] inet_chksum.c misbehaving with compiler optimisation?

From: Stephen Cleary
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] inet_chksum.c misbehaving with compiler optimisation?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:19:40 +0000

> Wow.  It is on version 7.0.2 now ;o)

Yeah. Upgrading is definitely on my TODO list, but you know how it is - 10
different applications, original coder MIA, code is just not production-ready
even though it's in the field, constant feature requests and fire-fighting
prevent stabilization of the code base, etc, etc... :)

Ready for the funniest part?

I'm a .NET developer.

> Your SAM7 will be using ARM and optionally THUMB
> instructions, my target is using THUMB2, so even if we were using the
> same GCC compiler version the code gen would be different.

Righto - we're THUMB in everything except ISRs.

      -Steve