lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP server support

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP server support
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:16:43 +0100

"Christoph Bayer" <address@hidden> wrote:

I have just successfully ported the stack to my project. I am now looking for a simple DHCP server build in top of it. After I have spent some time on google, I was not able to find something.

It depends on your OS off-course, but I've been able to use some of the code in Philippe Jounin TFTD32 package to build a DHCP man-in-the-middle
attacker for Windows (just as a proof of concept to test here on my LAN).

TFTD32 includes a DHCP server too. Ref  http://tftpd32.jounin.net/

--gv