lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Funk, Artur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:16:31 +0200

Ohmmmm sorry, there is the file.
I've also checked LwIP TCP settings. I didn't notice anything unusual.

#define TCP_TTL                 128
#define TCP_QUEUE_OOSEQ         0
#define TCP_MSS                 (1500 - 40)
#define TCP_SND_BUF             (4 * TCP_MSS)
#define TCP_SND_QUEUELEN        (6 * (TCP_SND_BUF)/TCP_MSS)
#define TCP_WND                 (4 * TCP_MSS)

PS: I've tested tftp upload from IAP Appnote. Tftp Upload works file,
the whole file was send successfully.

Greets

On 27 Mar 2012, at 14:45, Artur wrote:

> The firmware receive function is based on "stm32 In application
programming" example. It works fine while the device receive small
binary files (11Kb). But since my real application has still about 130KB
the upload is not possible. The connection will be always closed after
several data packets.

Do you have an example packet capture (e.g. from wireshark) showing the
problem?

Kieran