lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problem with makefsdata

From: Sergio Martins
Subject: [lwip-users] Problem with makefsdata
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:27:27 +0100

Hello all,

I've finally been able to run the httpserver_raw in my hardware (yay!) and followed to the next step, changing the included html page and hit a snag... I'm using Linux and decided to go for the lazy option (the perl script) but that did not work so well (the resulting fsdata.c is not equal to the original one in the app folder). Then i decided to try and build the malefsdata.c application and there i started to have several issues namely because it seems like the file has been coded for windows.
I found in the archives a mail from simon where he says:

"Anyway, basically you have to download contrib and lwip sources, extract them
to one directory (so they are in subdirectories 'contrib' and 'lwip',
respectively). Then you can just call your favourite compiler on makefsdata.c
(e.g. 'gcc makefsdata.c -o makefsdata') and you should be done."

Am i missing something? Should i try to build with some other toolchain or is there some version buildable in Linux?

Greetings,
Sergio