lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with makefsdata

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with makefsdata
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:35:14 +0200

Sergio Martins wrote:
> I'm using Linux and decided to go for the lazy option (the perl script)
> but that did not work so well (the resulting fsdata.c is not equal to
> the original one in the app folder).

The perls script isn't really maintained any more. Maybe we should remove it
from contrib...

> Then i decided to try and build the malefsdata.c application and there i
> started to have several issues namely because it seems like the file has
> been coded for windows.

No, it has been coded *under* windows but not *for* windows. Given the fact
that I develop it under windows, there's always the chance I break something
and forget to test it under linux/unix. However, in theory it should work under
linux (only stdlib functions should be used).

Could you please tell us more about the errors you get so it can be fixed? Oh,
and the most important information would be which version you are using!

Simon