lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP without Ethernet connection

From: Tomas Daujotas
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP without Ethernet connection
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:10:39 +0300

Hello,
I use lwIP-1.4.0 without any RTOS and I see that when the Ethernet
cable is disconnected, the system hangs in netif_add() waiting for the
cable to be plugged in. I also see that it will later wait for
alteraTseNetif.state->link_alive to go high, so my question is:
is it possible to modify the code that the stack would time-out if the
cable is not connected for some time? I will later get an interrupt
from the PHY, when cable will be connected.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Tomas D.