lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP host connecting to LwIP client

From: Vic
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP host connecting to LwIP client
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I set up the LwIP Stack on two microcontroller and use the raw mode. Now I'm
trying to build up a connection and send some data over TCP with static IP.
But it doesn't work. I can see the ARP request with wireshark but there is
no response. Also the request is send only one time. The strange thing is
that I can connect and send some data with putty over a PC.
Is there anything special I have to consider when connecting from LwIP to
LwIP?

I have enabled TCP, ARP, ICMP and call every 250ms tcp_tmr(), every 5000ms
etharp_tmr() also every 1ms a tick is generated for sys_now().

The initialization of the listening pcb is:
struct tcp_pcb *receive_pcb;
receive_pcb = tcp_new();
tcp_bind(receive_pcb, IP_ADDR_ANY, 4098);
receive_pcb = tcp_listen(receive_pcb);
tcp_accept(receive_pcb, tcp_accept_connection);

The initialization of the active pcb is:
struct tcp_pcb *transmit_pcb;
struct ip_addr ipAddr_dest;
IP4_ADDR(&ipAddr_dest,192,168,0,2);
transmit_pcb = tcp_new();
tcp_connect(transmit_pcb, &ipAddr_dest, 4098, tcp_send_data);